A healthy treat your children will love, trust us, it’s been proven!!
1 ½ cups of raw sugar
2 cups of sultanas
3 teaspoons of bicarb soda
6 tablespoons of butter
3 cups of boiling water
1 ½ cups of plain flour
1 ½ cups of self-raising flour
- Put weetbix, sugar, sultanas and bicarb soda into mixing bowl
- Melt butter in boiling water and pour over weetbix (make sure weetbix is covered and there are no dry bits), leave for 5mins or until water has absorbed
- Mix well and add 6 beaten eggs, 1 ½ cups of plain flour and 1 ½ cups of self-raising flour.
- Mix well and pour into cake tin lined with baking paper
- Bake at 160 degrees for approx. 45mins, test with skewer, if skewer comes out clean slice is ready. Enjoy!!